The original ZT Lunchbox set the standard for powerful amp performance in a truly compact package. The Lunchbox Reverb is its refinement – 100 watts of made-for-the-stage power, world-class tone, and truly satisfying responsiveness, all at under 10 pounds.
Built in California, the Lunchbox Reverb features a custom-designed 6.5” speaker that can be used in tandem with an external cabinet. Lush, spring-type reverb complements an expansive tonal palette, complete with ZT’s trademark abundant output, generous headroom, and ability to handle the most demanding pedals with ease.
With a combination of performance and portability unlike any other amp, the Lunchbox Reverb is the perfect addition to any player’s collection.
- Extension Speaker Output (minimum 8 ohms)
- Spring-type Reverb
- Speaker Emulated Headphone / DI Output (1/4")
- Internal Speaker Mute
- 115V / 230V Voltage Select for international use
- 100W RMS Class D power amplifier
- Custom designed ultra-power 6.5" speaker
- Durable gloss paint finish over wood cabinet
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 9.8" x 5.5" / 192 mm x 250 mm x 139 mm
- Weight: 9.5 lbs / 4.3 kg
- Shipping Weight: 12.3 lbs / 5.6 kg