Sennheiser E865 Supercardioid Condenser Microphone
No matter whether it's quiet or loud, far away or right up close: the e 865 makes every tone worth its weight in gold. The entry into the condenser class can be heard immediately. The highly sensitive membrane picks up the finest vocal nuances and transmits even extreme dynamics into the signal chain with ease.
Even if the lips are some distance from the capsule, the e 865 delivers consistent sound quality. It combines the professional options of the condenser capsule with the rugged design of the 800 series. On the one hand, this is: studio sound, even for demanding live gigs. And, on the other: a special class for moderators and speakers that allows precise reproduction, even of plosive sounds.
The S-version of the e 835 comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
- Super-cardioid condenser microphone for speech and vocals.
- Natural reproduction with emphasized presence.
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis).
- Distortion-free reproduction even at very high sound pressure levels.
- Optional silent on/off switch.
- Excellent feedback rejection.
- High handling noise rejection.
- Rugged metal housing.
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Phantom powering: 12 - 48 V
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 150 dB
- Dimensions: 47 x 193 mm
- Weight: 311 g
- Includes Pouch & Mic Clip
Earn 199 loyalty points, worth £1.99, with this purchase.
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this product.Write a review