RockBoard Flat Patch Cables - from 5cm - 140cm - BlackRBO-CAB-PC-F-5-BLK
Earn 2 loyalty points, worth £0.02, with this purchase.
The new RockBoard patch cables are extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, they feature a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs, to keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- twisted copper shielding (34 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeter
- conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeter
- angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature -15° C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm / 1/4" x 1/8" (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm / 1/2" x 5/16"
Be the first to review this product.Write a review