MG-30 is the flagship modelling effect processor in the NU-X range. Dual high speed processing offers accurate modelling of 30 different amplifier options, including bias tweaking for an extra dimension of response adjustment, all using the proprietary NU-X TSAC-HD algorithm. Impulse response programming presents a choice of 8 guitar cabinets, 8 bass cabinets, 8 microphones in 3 different axis positions and even 3 acoustic guitar emulation profiles. Once the main guitar tone is programmed, there are 8 effects blocks which can be assigned to different positions in the signal chain, including WAH, CMP, GATE, EFX, EQ, MOD, DLY & RVB. An expression pedal covers wah and swell effects among other possibilities. Each has modes and/or parameters which can be adjusted and saved within the patch as needed.
Real-time editing uses rotary encoders and switches, making for a natural and organic process and all parameters and graphics are displayed on a vibrant 4" colour display. Add to this a fully functioning USB audio interface, phrase looper, PC/Mac editor/librarian/updater, aux input, effects loop, drum machine and NMP-2 foot-switch control and the MG-30 covers practically all bases. This unit provides all the processing power and audio quality that could be asked from any professional guitar processor at a fraction of the price of its component features.
- 4" colour LCD display
- Multi-function rotary & navigation controls
- High definition amplifier models
- Impulse response models for cabinets, microphones and acoustic emulation
- 8 distinct effect blocks with editable signal chain positions
- Built-in USB audio interface, editor/librarian and updater
- Built-in drum machine and phrase looper (up to 60secs)
- Assignable and adjustable expression pedal
- Ultra-low latency from dual NXP RT processors
- NMP-2 footswitch included for remote control
- 9Vdc power adaptor included