Damp is the name given to this small digital reverb pedal to describe the immersive sound image provided by its three built-in reverb models. The illuminated push button at the top of the pedal allows you to choose between Spring, Plate, and Hall reverberation types. Holding down this button during power-up toggles between mono and stereo output, which requires a stereo jack lead.
Three rotary controls allow you to fine-tune the Decay, Level, and Tone settings as needed. Holding the pedal activates or deactivates the effect, while pressing the footswitch activates or deactivates a secondary effect - Shimmer in Plate mode or Freeze in Spring or Hall modes. The Damp pedal is versatile enough to cover a wide range of reverb styles while taking up little space on guitarists' pedalboards, or it can be patched into an effects loop for other instruments or even vocals.
- 3 selectable reverberation models
- Buffered or true bypass selectable
- Strong and lightweight aluminium die-cast chassis
- USB-C port for future firmware updates
- Requires 9V centre negative DC Power Supply 100mA current draw (Not Supplied)
- Controls: Decay, Level, Tone and 3 reverb modes switch
- Dimensions: 94 x 53 x 51mm
- Weight: 175g