KMA Cirrus - Delay & Reverb PedalKMA-CIRRUS
Earn 179 loyalty points, worth £1.79, with this purchase.
Floating above your head, delicate and elusive yet dreamy and sweeping. Always in motion until it dissolves and merges with the all immersive atmosphere around it. Just close your eyes and let the KMA Audio Machines’ Cirrus Delay and Reverb carry you across the open sky, onto its sonic cloudscapes.
Cirrus is KMA Audio Machines’ first step into the fully digital realm. But we didn’t just want to do a regular and run-of-the-mill type of product. No, what we came up with is a truly special and versatile, dynamically modulated combined Delay and Reverb pedal that will forever change your perception of time and space.
Made up of a Delay side and a Reverb side, both sides of Cirrus sport the most important basic controls such as Time (up to 1.5 sec). Repeats for the Delay and Decay and Damp for the Reverb. Plus, each side has its own mix control as well. So far so good, but now it’s time to jump down the sonic wormhole!
This little Spatial-Temporal Modifier gives you three different Delay AND Reverb modes, which all sport a special dynamic feature that is controlled by your picking attack. This enables you to create sounds that are certifiably out of this world! To set the sensitivity of how the sound reacts, every section has its own sensitivity control.
- Creative and inspiring Delay and Reverb pedal
- Multiple and extensive independent modulation features:
- Reverb – Modulation, Low-pass and High-pass Filters
- Delay – S/H, Modulation and Octave
- Reverb/Delay position order switch and individual mix controls
- Tap Tempo with additional momentary switch options
- Expression input – allows selectable foot control of most Reverb and Delay tone shaping functions
- FX Loop – add additional pedals within the signal chain for a world of other spatial tones
- Made by hand in Germany
- Powered by 9V PSU
(9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, ~220mA current draw)
Be the first to review this product.Write a review