Rev Up Your Tone
You say you want a revolution. Well, it’s here!
Containing a plethora of timeless tones, limitless creative potential and complete wireless control, the REVPAD is the epitome of the word GAME CHANGER.
Instantly go from wailing walls of distortion to beautiful atmospheric ambience with a single tap on the touchpad, or gradually fade effects in and out of the mix with a swift swipe… OR momentarily trigger unique Freeze, Arpeggiator and Harmonizer effects, plus a ton of other futuristic tones with a simple pad press, and blow peoples minds mid-note.
With the REVPAD you truly have the whole sonic world in your hands!
FX on steroids – and then some
The REVPAD base unit contains more than 30 effect types ranging from classic bread-and-butter effects like delay, reverb, wah, chorus, flanger to super-innovative and never-heard-before effects like EZ-Tap and EZ-Arp that makes it easier than ever before to reproduce perfectly in key synth arpeggios and blazing tapped guitar lines. The REVPAD also has the fastest activated wah in the word. You can play a wah riff for a fraction of a second and then seamlessly activate simultaneously both the wah and whammy effects or any other effects in your sonic arsenal.
On top, the unit sports an all-analog drive section, letting musicians get all the warm and harmonically rich saturated drive, distortion and fuzz tones their hearts could possibly desire, with more on-the-fly control than ever before.
The REVPAD system consists of a base unit, which performs the sound processing and a control unit that wirelessly communicates with the base acting as a remote control with its touchpad and 3 control buttons.
• Innovative wireless touchpad-controlled multi-fx unit – unleash your creativity anywhere on stage
• Over 30 different effect types to choose from
• Up to 8 simultaneous effects per preset with 200 presets available
• Analog drive, distortion and fuzz – warm, organic tones with unprecedented digital control
• Expression out and MIDI – for wireless control of 3rd party pedals and software
• High headroom – works with any instrument
• Rechargable wireless unit easy to attach to any instrument
• Super intuitive to use – ready to rock straight out of the box
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.