No matter if it is a pedal, an amp or an affordable combo like the EBS Session combos, EBS equipment are made as tools for serious musicians to play with, not toys.
When it comes to the Session combo series, they are excellent tools to help you grow as a bass player. The honest and natural sound reveal the things you need to work on. It also reward the progress as you grow your skills.
The Session combos are equipped with useful features like;
- pro quality and powerful EQ controls to shape your sound,
- an input for music to play along to,
- headphones output for late night practice, and
- a great XLR-output that you can easily plug into your recording device or use as DI to front-of-house at the gig.
Session 30 Features:
- Configuration 1x 8"
- Frequency Response 70 - 5k Hz
- Power Rating 30 W RMS
- Height 33 cm / 13"
- Width 31 cm / 12.2"
- Depth 24 cm / 9.5"
- Weight 7,8 kg /17.2 lbs (10% reduction)