The Avalanche Run V2 with new & improved algorithm & enhancements is a dreamy stereosonic exploratory multi-tool that includes up to 2 seconds of delay time, reverse delay, tap tempo with subdivision control, switchable true bypass or buffered bypass with 5 different tail lengths (including a sound-on-sound style lo-fi looping mode) and an assignable expression control that maps the expression jack to a control of your choice, including the toggle! The delay section allows tweaking from tape emulation to bucket brigade styles with a twist of the wide-range Tone control. The cavernous, plate-style reverb has just a touch of modulation similar to the one found in our precious Dispatch Master only more lush with an adjustable Decay. Otherworldly reverse delay and dynamic swelling reverb settings are accessible through a 3-way toggle switch. And that’s just the beginning...
EarthQuaker Devices’ High-Quality Construction
The Avalanche Run V2 is hand-made in Ohio, USA, and features an all-analogue dry-through signal path. It features premium components and is housed in a rugged metal chassis, designed to survive a long life on your pedalboard. Its top-mounted jack sockets provide easy integration into your setup, letting you pack your pedals side-by-side to maximise your pedalboard space.
- Stereo reverb and delay
- V2 features an updated algorithm for an even better stereo image
- 3 delay modes to choose from; Normal, Reverse, and Swell
- Tap tempo with subdivision control
- Expression input provides hands-free control over pedal parameters
- True bypass & analogue dry through retains original signal
- Silent soft-touch switching offers quiet operation
- Top-mounted jacks for effortless pedalboard implementation
- Time: This controls the delay time and goes goes up to 2 seconds.
- Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delay, from zero repeats to near infinite.
- Tone: Controls the tone for the delay line only. Roll off highs to the left, roll off lows to the right, and get a flat response in the middle.
- Mix: The is the volume control for the delay line, blending in the wet with dry until 1 o’clock. 1 o’clock to 3 o’clock boosts the wet signal over the dry, and 3 o’clock up decreases the amount of dry signal until fully wet.
- Expression Jack Assign Switch: Use this switch to map the expression jack to one of the assigned controls.
- Decay: Controls the decay length of the reverb, short decay counterclockwise, long cavernous decay clockwise.
- Ratio Selector Switch: Selects delay subdivisions when time is set by the ''Tap'' switch.
- Controls: Time, Repeats, Tone, Mix, EXP, Decay, Mix, Ratio
- Max Delay Time: 2 Seconds
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack, Expression
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Power: 9V DC Power Supply
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA