EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run V2 Stereo Delay & Reverb
EarthQuaker Devices’ High-Quality Construction
The Avalanche Run V2 is hand-made in Ohio, USA, and features an all-analogue dry-through signal path. It features premium components and is housed in a rugged metal chassis, designed to survive a long life on your pedalboard. Its top-mounted jack sockets provide easy integration into your setup, letting you pack your pedals side-by-side to maximise your pedalboard space.
- Stereo reverb and delay
- V2 features an updated algorithm for an even better stereo image
- 3 delay modes to choose from; Normal, Reverse, and Swell
- Tap tempo with subdivision control
- Expression input provides hands-free control over pedal parameters
- True bypass & analogue dry through retains original signal
- Silent soft-touch switching offers quiet operation
- Top-mounted jacks for effortless pedalboard implementation
- Time: This controls the delay time and goes goes up to 2 seconds.
- Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delay, from zero repeats to near infinite.
- Tone: Controls the tone for the delay line only. Roll off highs to the left, roll off lows to the right, and get a flat response in the middle.
- Mix: The is the volume control for the delay line, blending in the wet with dry until 1 o’clock. 1 o’clock to 3 o’clock boosts the wet signal over the dry, and 3 o’clock up decreases the amount of dry signal until fully wet.
- Expression Jack Assign Switch: Use this switch to map the expression jack to one of the assigned controls.
- Decay: Controls the decay length of the reverb, short decay counterclockwise, long cavernous decay clockwise.
- Ratio Selector Switch: Selects delay subdivisions when time is set by the ''Tap'' switch.
- Controls: Time, Repeats, Tone, Mix, EXP, Decay, Mix, Ratio
- Max Delay Time: 2 Seconds
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack, Expression
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Power: 9V DC Power Supply
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.