Cornell Romany 12 - 1x12 - 10W Combo Amplifier
The Cornell Romany 12 1x12 Combo Amplifier is equipped with a 12" Jensen speaker and a maximum output of 10 watts, delivering a professional tone that is perfect for studio use or home practice. Players can benefit from a natural distortion sound, reminiscent of American blues amps from the late 1950's. Achieving the perfect tone is easy with the choice of volume, bass, middle, treble, and a Push Pull switch the on volume for EQ cut. In addition, an output valve voltage reduction control gives you the choice of 10, 1.5, 0.25 and 0.05 watts, depending on your usage. Along with its authentic tone, this 10 watt combo also features classic tweed covering, a brown grille and a leather handle for portable use.
Iconic Classic Appearance
As well as providing you with an authentic valve distortion tone, the Cornell Romany 1x12 Combo is finished in a classic tweed covering, with a brown grille and leather handle for a portable use, as well as small rubber feet for added stability. The control panel offers a simple design and includes chicken-head style pointers for control options.
- Classic Tweed with Brown Grille & Leather Handle for a Classic Look
- 12" Jensen Speaker with 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC81 and 1 x 6L6GT Valves
- A Maximum of 10 Watts Perfect for the Studio or Home Use
- Output Valve Voltage Reduction Control with 10, 1.5, 0.25 & 0.05 Watts
- Hi input (2.2MΩ) Low input (47K)
- Controls: Volume,bass,middle,treble
- Push Pull switch on volume operates EQ cut (bypass for the tone controls)
- Mains (On/Off)
- Single ended class A Cathode bias
- Speaker output (1/4 inch jack socket) 8 ohm output
- Classic Tweed
- Brown grill
- Leather handle
Weight: 29 lbs (13kg)
Size: 15 x 21 x 8.5 (inches)
Earn 1175 loyalty points, worth £11.75, with this purchase.
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this product.Write a review