With the creation of DEEPMIND 12, the ultimate, true analog, 12-voice polyphonic synthesizer is finally a reality. DEEPMIND 12 allows you to conjure up virtually any sound you can imagine with unparalleled finesse and ease. Thanks to its 4 FX engines, dual analogue OSCs and LFOs per voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix and on-board 32-Step Sequencer, the DEEPMIND 12 gives you complete control over your soundscape. Plus, DEEPMIND 12 features comprehensive remote control via iPad*/PC/Mac and selected Android* Apps over USB, MIDI or built-in Wifi - for a custom-tailored workflow that lets your creative spirit soar to new heights!
The inspired synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1970s and '80s are etched in the annals of progressive rock and pop music forever, making them truly classic in every sense of the word. DEEPMIND 12's pure analogue signal path with legendary IR3109-style VCFs, stereo VCAs, and 12-voice polyphony lets you recreate all that magic or design the powerful, original sounds that just might make you a legend in your own right.
We also included 4 simultaneous FX engines with over 33 world-class TC ELECTRONIC, MIDAS and KLARK TEKNIK algorithms - including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Multiband Distortion, and many more. Custom-designed and physically modelled after some of the most iconic and sought-after processors, DEEPMIND 12's FX were essentially 'rebuilt' in the digital domain and put right at your fingertips. All effects run inside the low-latency environment of the DEEPMIND 12, ensuring flawless performance, flexible routing and the end of cable faults forever!
Based on the legendary EMT250, the VINTAGE REVERB delivers a shimmering, bright reverb that won't drown out or overpower your live/recorded tracks. Use the VINTAGE REVERB to sweeten vocals and snare drums without sacrificing clarity. (Inspired by EMT250 Plate Reverb*)
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 12 true analog voices for insanely fat and authentic sounds
- 4 simultaneous world-class TC ELECTRONIC and KLARK TEKNIK FX with over 30 algorithms including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay and multi-band Distortion
- 12 voices with 2 OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
- 2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync and envelope auto-triggering
- 3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA and MOD envelopes
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with 19 sources and over 130 destinations including effects parameters
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- Full remote control via iPad*/PC/Mac* and selected Android* App over USB, MIDI or built-in WiFi for extended parameter control
- Depth (mm): 185
- Height (mm): 50
- Width (mm): 505
- Product Dimensions (mm): 50x505x185
- Net weight (kg): 8.4
- Colour: Brown/Black
- Headphone Socket: 1/4 inch TRS, unbalanced, max. +21 dBu
- Number of Keys: 49
- USB: Class Compliant USB 2.0, Type B
- Weight (kg): 8.4
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.