Audix i5 All-Purpose Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Designed with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, the i5 all-purpose dynamic instrument microphone is equipped with a VLM™ diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction. The i5 is used for stage, studio and broadcast applications and is able to handle SPLs in excess of 140 dB without distortion.
The i5 cardioid microphone can be used to microphone a wide variety of musical instruments, guitars and bass cabinets as well as vocals and speech. The i5 instrument microphone is sturdy, compact and easy to position. With a wide frequency response of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the i5 provides clear sound reproduction without having to rely on EQ.
Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA.
- All-purpose professional dynamic instrument mic for live sound or studio
- Clear, accurate sound with wide frequency response
- VLM Capsule
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 5-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 280 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.6 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type B
- Off-Axis Rejection: >23 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥140 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Materials: Finish Zinc Alloy / Black Finish
- Weight: 248 g / 8.7 oz
- Length: 141 mm / 5.6 in
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.