Delivering 300 watts of pure Ashdown power via a 12" speaker whilst weighing in at just 12.5kg (27.5lbs) the OriginAL C112T-300 is the perfect alternative to heavy and cumbersome bass equipment of years gone by.
A comprehensive 5 band EQ means it is easy to dial in your exact tone and the front-facing FX loop and XLR DI output are more tips of the hat to modern convenience. A headphone out is also incorporated for silent late night sessions.
The kickback design also allows the combo to be used either as a floor monitor or in standard vertical position. Tough carpet covering and a steel grill compliment the package.
With more than adequate power, lightweight construction, great sound and player-friendly features, the OriginAL C112T is exactly what the doctor ordered.
- Power Output - 300 Watts
- Power Requirement - 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Configuration - 1 x 12inch + Horn
- High Instrument Input - Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input - Impedance - 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p - p
- Line Input - Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output - 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Impedance - Minimum 4 Ohm
- Headphone Output - Yes and safe for silent practice
- EQ - Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz
- Effects Send - impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return - impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Size (mm) - H:470 W:406 D:381
- Weight (kg) - 13.5kg